Your access and use of the site and various transaction related to it will be controlled by the terms and conditions as described below. Though, complete care has been taken while drafting these terms and conditions, you can feel free to mail us at “email@example.com” in case of any confusion. Any audience using our website or buying any items/service from us agrees with the following terms and conditions.The agreement:-
- The below agreement equally applies to the users of this website including both customers and vendors.
- Any audience using our website or buying any items/service from us will mandatorily comply with the below mentioned terms and conditions.
- The users are advised to protect their vital information like password etc. The company shall not be responsible in any damage caused by the theft of any type of vital information. In case of any such incident the company should be immediately informed. However, it cannot be held responsible in case of any damage arising in such cases.
- In order to ensure the smooth operations you are advised to update your account information on a regular basis. It is advisable to confirm the account information provided by the user in order to confirm the same. Any changes in account information like change of address, bank details, emails address or any other type of relevant details should be updated immediately. The company will not be liable for any discrepancy arising out of non compliance with this rule.
- In order to maintain the fair practices the company discourages selling your personal account to any other entity, commercial or individual. In case of non-compliance with this rule the company cannot be held responsible for any damages, losses or other incidents of account misuse.
- The company can, at any time, limit the rights of the users who are found misusing the account or not complying with one or more rules as stated here.
Services Subscription Process
- The company endeavors to provide the relevant information with each service that is presented . By going through the Subscription procedure the users agree that they are comfortable with the price, payment mode, and cancellation and return policy.
- Only the people who have attained 18 years of age at the time of accessing to our site would be able to make any transactions. By making any transaction you represent that you are at least 18 years old, at the time of making a Subscription.
- The Company reserves the right of non-acceptance of orders/subscriptions if the required resources are not available.
1. The content on the website is produced after a thorough research and we endeavor to provide our readers with the most authentic information based on facts. However, as with any task carried out by humans, there are always thin chances of discrepancy in the information. Hence, the website cannot warrant the complete accuracy of any information provided here.
2. The users are requested to check with relevant certified authorities before following any information or tips mentioned on the website. The company shall not be responsible for damage arising out of non-compliance of the same.
3. The product photographs on the website are for informational purposes only and may or may not represent the exact photo of the related product (s).
4. The information provided on this website either in the form of product information or blogs is meant for informational purpose only.
5. The content available on this website cannot be reproduced for any type of commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Limitations of Use
The users are warned to refrain from the following activities while using this site:
- Give fraudulent information.
- Use the vital information of any other party.
- Disclose their password login name or account number to any third party.
- Involve in activities that can harm them or any other users of the website.
The above content comprises all the relevant points related to terms and conditions of using this site. However, if you have any question you can mail us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” for further clarifications. Incompliance due to ignorance shall not be acceptable under any conditions.